So I am revisiting my to do list that I started 7 weeks ago. Thankfully, I blogged about most of the items so we have a little bit of a diary for Eliza Jane to read one day (sorry, R…).
- Paint bookcase – CHECK
- Paint dresser – well, we just bought something new.
- Monogram/Scripture board – um, this one is still in the works…I’m trying to tap into that creative side that doesn’t really exist…
- Pink hangers! – PURCHASED!
- Make more bows (buy ribbon!) – CHECK
- Pick out birth announcement – CHECK – Tiny Prints is my go-to and it’s ready and waiting for all her little details!
- Book Newborn photo session – CHECK – our friend Ashley of Joyful Images Photography, who did Reynolds’ session last year is on board to play with us again this year!
- List of items needed to purchase – CHECK – I made a short list and discovered that most items I already had (except for the bag of Dove chocolate that I purchased last night. That’s right..the sugar ban will be OVER).
- Pack bags! – CHECK (including my bag of Dove chocolates…)
- Care for Reynolds?!?! – um, we need arrangements for him? ha. Still thinking on this one.
- Pack up R’s “old” clothes – CHECK
I think I’ll make a new list tomorrow of what’s next…there’s not much and I think maybe this weekend we’ll be able to knock it all (or maybe just most of it?) out since Grammy and PopPop (my parents!) are coming into town! Whoo hooo!